Intrinium was founded in 2007, as an Information Technology and Security Solutions company, to provide comprehensive consulting and managed services to businesses of all sizes. From the server room to the board room, we will secure, transform and manage your IT. Our team of experts will work alongside your decision makers to understand the organizational architecture and staff to develop a plan to efficiently and effectively implement change that will help you save on your bottom line.
We will secure your assets, endpoints and ensure compliance for your company. Our security team is always available to ensure your company is always safe, secure and operational, even when you are not in the office. We manage your Information Technology and Security needs 24/7/365. As your managed solution provider, we endeavor to provide the highest quality consultative services, enabling our clients to grow with technology solutions aligned with business objectives.
Intrinium has experience working with a multitude of businesses and hundreds of networks across various verticals internationally, with speciality in healthcare, finance and retail businesses within the United States.
As information security professionals, Intrinium staff members have earned some of the most sought-after security and technology-related certifications in the field. These include:
- The Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC)
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager
- Offensive Security Certified Pentester (OSCP)