Your Managed Security Solutions Provider
The Director, Professional Services will primarily be responsible for providing executive leadership and oversight over the all engagement-based and time and materials consulting at of Intrinium.
Summary of essential job functions
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Provide strategic oversight of Intrinium’s professional services departments, including:
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- SMB Professional Services
- Enterprise Professional Services
- Security Consulting Services
- Manage and maintains resource utilization across various client projects and engagements
- Engage with primary client stakeholders as needed to ensure quality outcomes for project and program deliverables
- Mentor internal managers and information security professionals
- Support and/or provides pre-sales consulting for enterprise accounts
- Manage and reports on metrics and budgets for the departments within their purview
- Provide executive leadership and management of the Intrinium professional services teams
- Provide essential key performance indicators for measurement of success
- Manage departmental finances including revenue, expenses, approved vendors, technologies, etc. in support of department
- Work with other functions of Intrinium to provide customer success in service delivery
- Maintain profitability and overall fiscal health of the department
- Ensure the products provided are in alignment with Intrinium’s Mission and Vision statements for service delivery
- Maintain and develop client relationships in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing in executing strategic product development
- Contribute to Intrinium’s overall strategy and vision to further growth efforts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Management (or related field) required and 3-5 years’ experience within an Information Technology environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional understanding of confidentiality. Ability to stay focused and work independently. Understanding of leadership skills and principles of Intrinium culture. Must have previous security leadership experience, preferably in an operational role. Must be flexible and willing to adapt to rapidly growing environment.
CISSP, CISM, PMP or Agile. Preferred experience managing financial operations for team/department previously.
Ability to lift 25 pounds, drive for work use, sit and stand for long periods of time, ability to kneel and reach, and vision including focus adjustment. Must successfully pass a Washington State background check. Position requires extensive travel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com