The Project Manager is primarily be responsible for planning, executing, evaluating and reporting on projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. This includes ensuring quality control, building, and guidance of project teams, and delivery through the entire project life cycle. Additional responsibilities may include advanced, non-standard, or customer project requirements based on client needs, consulting services, identification of sales opportunities, working with sales personnel as appropriate and other responsibilities as assigned by Intrinium management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Uses excellent communication skills to set clear expectations and meet project goals, tailoring communication style to the individual needs of many personalities and experience levels.
- Provides a proactive interface between customers and professional services team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experienced in establishing operational transition plans and performing operational handoff.
- Use agile and traditional methodologies to create and oversee project plans for professional services engagements.
- Quickly adapts to changing project priorities, tasks and requirements, interpreting and anticipating client needs.
- Effectively manages project tracking, reporting, and implementation, managing personal workload and communicating personal capacity.
- Independently collaborate with stakeholders to develop project charter, plan, scope, milestones, deliverables, resources, budget, and scheduling for each project with minimal information.
- Utilize multiple tools to manage project budgets.
- Creates knowledge base articles and blogs as assigned.
- Participates in required training to achieve and maintain IT or Project Management-related certifications.
- Assists in developing and refining project management best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5 – 10 years of PM experience required. Experience at the enterprise level a plus.
- Experience in information security and healthcare fields highly preferred.
- Exceptional understanding of confidentiality.
- Superior ability to communicate with multiple parties in stressful situations
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Must successfully pass a federal background check.
- Must be able to drive for work use, maintaining a current driver’s license as well as the minimum state-required automobile insurance.
- Up to 50% travel required
- Abilities required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, drive for work use, sit and stand for long periods of time, ability to kneel and reach, and vision including focus adjustment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
To apply for this job email your details to HR@intrinium.com