Your Managed Security Solutions Provider
The Information Security Consultant is primarily responsible for Compliance Audit and assessments, Policy and Procedure review/development and IT Governance Advising for Intrinium’s varied client base.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Use knowledge in conjunction with IT audit methodologies such as CoBIT, NIST and/or ISO 27001/27002 to provide actionable recommendations to clients based on their risk, size and complexity.
- Assess risk in client processes or procedures, test controls, and provide written and oral reporting of results to senior management.
- Perform audits, assessments and evaluations of client processes procedures and governance structures
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of compliance requirements as they relate to Information Technology/Security, including but not limited to GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, and others.
- Advise clients on security risks and provide recommendations relevant to the situation, considering the size and complexity of the environment.
- Ensure client satisfaction through detailed report review and follow-up.
- Manage assigned engagements to completion in an efficient and timely manner.
- Research, develop, and/or implement new audit/assessment methods for use in assessing client environments.
- Research and communicate new industry-related initiatives, trends and directives to internal resources and clients.
- Achieve and maintain IT security-related certifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with executive-level clients. Must have or be able to obtain a CISA or greater certification within the first 90 days of employment. Required travel for this position may reach up to 50%.
4 years of work experience in an IT related function. Experience with IT audit and governance frameworks or IT security management experience. The preferred candidate will have experience with IT security and audit concepts and may have certificates related to IT or IT security such as CISSP, CISA, or CISM.
Ability to lift 50 pounds, drive for work use, sit and stand for long periods of time, ability to kneel and reach, and vision including focus adjustment. Approximately 50% travel is required, at times more. Must successfully pass a Washington State background check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@intrinium.com