In order to better protect the credit card data of consumers, the major card brands have established the PCI DSS 3.0 standards that apply to all organizations that store, process, or transmit credit card data. Contained within PCI are 12 major requirements, along with roughly 200 sub-requirements that include the following:
- Requirements #1 and #2: Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Requirements #3 and #4: Protect Cardholder Data
- Requirements #5 and #6: Maintain a Vulnerability and Management Program
- Requirements #7, #8, and #9: Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Requirements #10 and #11: Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Requirement #12: Maintain an Information Security Policy
Intrinium has met the rigorous requirements of the PCI Security Standards Council to become Qualified Security Assessors, the only certification that allows auditors to complete your Attestation of Compliance and Report on Compliance. In addition, Intrinium has the experience necessary to assist you with choosing the correct Self Assessment Questionnaire or (SAQ) and filling it in correctly.