Overview of the New Fortinet Threat Map
Here are the type of attacks you will be able to witness on the threat map:
- Remote execution attacks
- Memory related attacks
- Attack from a remote location
- Denial of Service attacks
- Generic attacks
The Power of FortiGuard®
FortiGuard Labs is Fortinet’s in-house security research and response team, with over 10 years of proven threat prevention leadership, specializing in developing new adaptive defense tools to help protect against multi-vector zero day attacks. This global team oversees all of Fortinet’s security services, delivering real-time, comprehensive security updates.
- 360 degree Comprehensive Security: FortiGuard Labs leverages real-time intelligence on the threat landscape to deliver comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet solutions for synergistic protection.
- 8,760 hours (24x7x365) Protection: Helping our customers stay ahead of the threats: As new threats emerge FortiGuard Labs 24x7x365 global operations push security intelligence updates in real-time to Fortinet solutions, delivering instant protection against new and emerging threats.
- 100% commitment to High Performance Solutions: Fortinet’s portfolio of integrated security services are developed from the ground up to maximize protection and optimize performance across Fortinet’s security solutions — both physical and virtual.